Before she return to philippines,
I ask her to be my girlfriend, she thought for a while and finally
agrees. It's been a week now and I phone her once in a few days and
I begin to addict myself to her, I'm a lovesick men who fall in
love easily and be serious very fast. So I'm always a victim of a
relationship.
Do you know something? She actually
had a boyfriend in philippines before agrees to me, I'm just being
a devil trying to break them apart and get involve in a third party
relationship. She has been with him for 3 years and they were a
childhood friend, she says.
Well, 3 years vs 3 days? who will win
ultimately? I've been going out with her for constant 3 days while
she's in Singapore, I bring her around with my bike and finally
romance at Yishun Dam. Gosh, she enjoys the moment with
me.
But right now what worried me is that
I'm afraid she might return to her ex-boyfriend in due time, she
can dump her boyfriend for me and I'm no doubt that she can dump me
for someone else too. Perhaps I need to learn to relax, I've been
too serious lately. I do not know whether is this just a crush or a
truth love reveals? I won't be seeing her at the moment as she
return to school in philippines, her course is degree in
business/admin, she is here in Singapore for
attachment.
She says she'll return to Singapore
and find a job here after she graduate in Nov, I do not know how
true but I'll just wait till the end to find out.
She say she have chosen me and tried
to forget about her boyfriend, all the sweet smses and e-mail from
her containing those confidence message. Sigh, sometimes I just
don't really understand what going on with girls mind. I have heard
of friend saying that girls decision is always final and seldom
back off but how true? For example, if you having affair with
another girl and your wife finds out, she initial to break off and
that's it. FINAL! Even though you grab a moon from the sky and
deliver it to her home, she wouldn't be impress. You buy her a
diamond ring, she wouldn't give a damn!
Should I continue to wait or should I
give other girl a chance?
It's the feeling I
suppose....
Just relax and don't stress urself so much. She said Nov so for
now give her the benefit of the doubt and wait. 4 months more is
not really that long. During this period just remain in contact
with her, continue chatting and remaining close.
Don't betray her by starting to look for a girl now just because
shes away. Thats being unfaithful.
Just wait and see how things progress ok?