guys, thanks for all ur comments..
Ill let u guys know the result of me telling her.. (only if I
really tell her how I feel..)
Most probably Ill do what R3SsH|n has advise me..
Thats to wait for a week or 2 then make my decision..
Until then, take care..
Wish me gd luck..