I may sound silly, but after finding out that most potential
employers won't wait a WHOLE month for me, i felt stuck... miss a
lot of opportunities like that

But then, if i quit now w/o finding another job first, i will be
listed as UNEMPLOYED and my market value/ bargaining power will go
down... i dread the days when i was unemployed for months...
But then again, i am EXTREMELY sick of my current company
... should i carry on staying and wait hopelessly for a job that
will still be waiting for me in 1 month, or take a risk?
need advices, thanks