I'm on contract job.. 1 year
suppose to end on mid of Nov, but few days ago, my supervisor ask
me whether I wanna to leave, since I really dun have much on hand
now..
I told him end of this mth to leave, so I will also get 1 mth
compensation by the company since they dun require my service
but then now, he told me he havent talk with the HR, reason me as
company cant save much to let me go off at end of this mth..
So I've decided to get the extra mth pay and leave by end of this
week..
still waiting for HR to finalise..