Orh...that one bo bian la. I asked Rin and he said it is best I
wait until this coming Dec to make my decision. If MOE selected me
have no choice but to turn them down this year. But will reapply
again next year haiz 
So I reapplied with my sponsor, wait until this december, write to
them again to be released then see what they say. 