After agreeing to see a movie but never fixed a date, over a
weekend, she told me that she has seen the show we agreed to see.
So she suggested another movie in July instead.
Today I tried to update and check with her on when we may probably
see the show in July, now then she told me she will be going
overseas with her friends on a tour in mid-July. And suggested we
can still see the show end of July or beginning August or if no
longer showing, another movie.
I'm now starting to wonder if she's too nice to turn me down,
agreeing to go out first and then delaying when the dates get
nearer when she feels uncomfortable going out with me.
Until now, I haven't had the chance to meet her and speak to her
about how I feel. Now I have the guts, but not the chance.
Does this spell doom for me? 
Sometimes, I really wonder if it's time to be upfront and ask her
point-blank whether she feels uncomfortable going out with me. On
one hand, I don't want to keep pestering her if she really doesn't
want to go out with me, so I need to know how she really feel. On
the other hand, it may make me appear as if I cannot be
understanding enough to accomodate her.
The waiting game is getting agonisingly painful. The problem is: I
don't know what is really going on. If she's genuninely interested
in going out with me, I don't mind waiting. However, if she's using
the delaying tactics to avoid going out with me, then no point
continuing to pester her.