hey man! I faced the same situation as u 4 month back....fyi, I
went for a few interviews & waited for a 2 weeks...I grab the
first job offer & I would say so far ok....but during my first
few weeks in my new jobs, there is co. which keep calling me down
for interviews....I would say the prospect is better than the
current co tat I am workin now...
Wat I would suggest, if u can afford to wait, why not? Giv yrself
more chances, u yrself will know wat job is best for u.
Anyway I am now stuck w this job waiting to pass time, get my
experiences & knowledge b4 jumping to another ship.....
All the best to u
