Hi,
Was following your threads, looking @ the price, guess we book
the same "Pic" car. My SE called 3.15pm before the closing of the
COE bidding and meantion that since bank has not approved my loan,
they decided not to bid for me this time round and I still keep my
bid, and I agreed knowing after monitoring the COE bidding price. I
not sure does your SE put term such as pending for Bank
Approval?
I did a check with the Bank and was told to check with SE and a
call to SE mentioned she has no news yet. Now, I am stuck as in
whether did they submit my Bank Loan? Was it approved and SE not
letting me know? or what ever.
Interesting stuff ..... but I feel helpless here.... sorry....
Just hope you can get your car asap too.... :)